Terms and Conditions
All students must be in possession of a Full or Provisional Driving Licence for Group B Cars on commencement of the training.
- INSURANCE: All lesson fees include full student cover whilst driving the School vehicle when accompanied by an instructor or on a Driving Test with an approved Examiner(s).
- CANCELLATIONS: The School requires a minimum of 48 hours notice if students wish to cancel a scheduled lesson. The School reserves the right to charge the full lesson fee if this period of notice is not given and if the cancellation will result in loss of earnings. In some cases flexibility can be given at the instructor’s discretion.
- PAYMENTS: Payment can be made by cash on the day of the lesson or in advance via bank transfer or web payment. Refunds will be given on lessons that aren’t taken and were cancelled with over 48 hours notice. Partial refunds can be requested on unused hours of block bookings, and will be recalculated at the full hourly rate. Block booking payments are refundable up to 6 months from purchase.
- APPOINTMENTS: While every care will be taken to ensure students receive training at the requested time, all bookings are made on the understanding that the school is not responsible for the postponement of training due to exceptional traffic conditions, adverse weather, mechanical breakdown of equipment or any other cause outside of our control. If, in the view of the Instructor, the student is unfit to carry out the lesson safely; due to self-induced circumstances (e.g. Alcohol, Drugs or lack of sleep) a cancellation charge will apply.
- THE DRIVING TEST: The school reserves the right to withhold the training vehicle if, in the Instructors opinion; the student has not reached the required standard. The school cannot be held responsible for test appointments being postponed or cancelled by the DVSA.
- PERSONAL PROPERTY: The School accepts no liability for personal property that is left in any training vehicle.